Renee, I love that! You ARE the best! Happy day!
Well you are pretty cool. I love that this stuff is made in WOBURN. Maybe they just pulled it from the water.
This is so you!
you seem to get the neat fortunes or whatever they call them now, don't you ---- what's your name? (at least I remember what you do, even if your name comes out of my mouth incorrectly)"x's and o's ":)
You did not need a fortune cookie to tell you what you already know!(I`ve known it for years!)
ha ha ha :) Miss you babe!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Renee, I love that! You ARE the best! Happy day!
Well you are pretty cool. I love that this stuff is made in WOBURN. Maybe they just pulled it from the water.
This is so you!
you seem to get the neat fortunes or whatever they call them now, don't you ---- what's your name? (at least I remember what you do, even if your name comes out of my mouth incorrectly)
"x's and o's "
:)
You did not need a fortune cookie to tell you what you already know!
(I`ve known it for years!)
ha ha ha :) Miss you babe!
Post a Comment