You're so old! At BYU and everything! You're so beautiful! How did you find us? Yes, we've got a little boy-and he's already heard our old seminary days stories.
Scott is away on business-but when he gets back you can bet the first words out of my mouth will be, "I found Renee and Betsy!" or rather somehow you two found us.
6 comments:
You mean Laree Jr.?!?
Looks like you both were having fun. She's darling
cute pics, Renee!!
nice pics. I'm glad not to see those weak stomache picks when i click on your blog ;0) These are much better.
Hellllloooooooooo!!!
You're so old! At BYU and everything! You're so beautiful!
How did you find us? Yes, we've got a little boy-and he's already heard our old seminary days stories.
Scott is away on business-but when he gets back you can bet the first words out of my mouth will be, "I found Renee and Betsy!" or rather somehow you two found us.
How is Jamie?
Have a great holiday!
J Bailey
um hello jen!!! renee did NOT find you... i did!
Post a Comment