I know! I know!! Pick me! Pick me! Choose the raising hand [B]!! (the Spinners) are a singing group! - a boy band of the 60's!!!!! Am I right? I am, aren't I!!!!Rock on LaPs, follow Sophie's lead.
Did I sign a waiver giving you permission to show that first video?!? And some say Mormons don't dance...
great pics! looks like you had fun at home.
did we get some kind of karaoke thing now cause DDR got old??
Someone needs to teach Sophie "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for the next video. Somehow, I'll need to get them all in one place!
ep showed us an online sing along tab for Mama Mia. WE particlarly loved seeing her dance, Mormon or not!
Okay, Ren - GET OFF the texting and facebook and whatever else, and blog us some more!!We miss your entries.Love,sweet, soft-spoken mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I know! I know!! Pick me! Pick me! Choose the raising hand [B]!!
(the Spinners) are a singing group! - a boy band of the 60's!!!!! Am I right? I am, aren't I!!!!
Rock on LaPs, follow Sophie's lead.
Did I sign a waiver giving you permission to show that first video?!? And some say Mormons don't dance...
great pics! looks like you had fun at home.
did we get some kind of karaoke thing now cause DDR got old??
Someone needs to teach Sophie "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for the next video.
Somehow, I'll need to get them all in one place!
ep showed us an online sing along tab for Mama Mia. WE particlarly loved seeing her dance, Mormon or not!
Okay, Ren - GET OFF the texting and facebook and whatever else, and blog us some more!!
We miss your entries.
Love,
sweet, soft-spoken mom
Post a Comment