Tuesday, October 13, 2009

so...my laptop has died. and with it all the pictures from the summer and beyond.
sad day. but all's well. school's going well and i'm enjoying most of my classes.
have a splendid day!

7 comments:

ellen said...

That is tragic. I use mozy.com which backs up my hard drive every day. Sorry about your loss.

Joel & Megan said...

You might be enjoying your classes, but you STILL HAVE NOT COME AND SEE MEEEEEEEEE!!! I am sad. :P Oh, Kaylee Larsen in my ward came up to me and said she knew you. Way cool. I miss you SO MUCH!!! I know I am ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE contacting with phone. But I will try to call you tomorrow. MUCH LOVE! :)

Anonymous said...

Someone could probably pull those pictures off.
I got some off my camera card that I'd deleted.
Do NOT give up hope

Cris said...

Yes, you clearly need it for blogging. I mean, you do it so often. When was your last post? Oh, 3 months ago. And it was about? Laree's graduation 6 months ago!

CMHill said...

Yeah! good to see you're alive. We missed seeingyou.

klap said...

hey, I have to agree with Cris on this one...only with a little more sympathy. ;O) I've definitely been waiting for some updates on here!! Very sad about the pics...I bet most of them are on facebook somewhere though, so that's a little hopeful

Anonymous said...

new computer, pictures recovered - still no blog? but there have been few -VERY FEW- phone calls, letters, emails either. "Is anybody there? Does anybody care?"
And, what's with the security code? Do people really try to "mess with" the Ren's blog?