Good thing. Every trip to Boston needs a stop at Kimballs for ice cream!
The Redcoat looks like he needs to find a rest room!There's always time for Boston.I love the make - a - wish at home. It requires more creative energy and a lot more important interaction.
Mmm...Kimballs! I love it. Looks like you guys had fun in Boston...wish we could have been there with you! Love the pictures of Jack. He's so little in them. We're glad you were the first Lap child to see him, too! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good thing. Every trip to Boston needs a stop at Kimballs for ice cream!
The Redcoat looks like he needs to find a rest room!
There's always time for Boston.
I love the make - a - wish at home. It requires more creative energy and a lot more important interaction.
Mmm...Kimballs! I love it. Looks like you guys had fun in Boston...wish we could have been there with you!
Love the pictures of Jack. He's so little in them. We're glad you were the first Lap child to see him, too! :)
Post a Comment