out of nowhere i started showing. just ask laree!
this is me at about 15 weeks...and i swear i'm not forcing it out, i'm relaxed...(in case the face suggests otherwise)

i also think i'm getting bigger by the day. i feel bigger today than i did yesterday.
BUT it means the baby's growing and right now that's the only indication i have that s/he is still doing okay!
we find out gender in about three weeks!
8 comments:
Is it only one?!? You look great. Renny Penny having a baby...wild!!
You are showing! Crazy! So excited for you!
Oh just wait until you can't bend over and in about 6 mos you'll think you're skinny when you look like that!
Aside from the belly, you're looking good (and the belly looks good, too)! It looks like working out is paying off!
Are you sure you aren't having TWO? It's in your genes you know. :-)
Pretty sure it's only one. Although I am not opposed to two!
Pretty sure it's only one. Although I am not opposed to two!
You look fantastic! I just can't believe you're having a baby!!
Congratulations dear Renee!!!! We can't wait. Enjoy being pregnant. I thought it was fun. :)
Post a Comment