We all knew this day was coming, myself more than anyone else and yet I still can't believe it came...I am a MOM!!! Yes, me. I now have a son!!
The story. I had my check-up on Tuesday, September 4th. While doing my urine sample my water broke! I went into the exam room, and when the nurse asked if I was having any problems I informed her I thought my water had broke. She gave me a sheet so the doctor could check. He came in asked the same question and I told him the same thing. He seemed a little skeptical and asked about it. So he finally checked and sure enough, I was right, my water had broken and I was dilated to 2.5 cm. He then encouraged me to go straight to the hospital. I called everyone (Steve first, OBVIOUSLY) while waiting for Steve to come get me, as I was a little nervous to drive myself. We were admitted to the hospital around 4 p.m., received an epidural somewhere close to 10 p.m., started pushing around 8:30 a.m. and he arrived at 10:31 a.m. on Wednesday, September 5th. He was 7lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches. And super adorable!!! And if you've made it this far I will now allow you to look at all the pictures. :)
 |
5 comments:
Adorable!
HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the pictures!!! Hang in there Super Mom
Cute! We have the gray crab shirt (or at least one similar to it) for Jack! Hope all are well!
Renee,
He is so cute! I am so happy he is here. You are going to be an amazing mom!!! I miss you like crazy.
Love,
Brianna
My newest best buddy. Cute!
Post a Comment