um, so i have to list 6 habits or facts about myself in response to carrie's tag. sorry it took me a while. so here goes....
1. i like movies too much for my own good. it's not a healthy habit. and i like a lot of movies, but i do not actually have a favorite.
2. i play with my bottom lip when i get nervous or bored. it tends to weird some people out but whatever...
3. i have had a headache (some worse than others) almost every day since eighth grade. i went to a regular doctor and a neurologist for it. proof, once again, that doctors don't know as much as they like to think they do.
4. my favorite color is called brick red. it's something i discovered back in elementary school and was literally the crayon i used mostest. in fact the color i'm currently writing in is pretty much brick red.
5. back at home in woburn, sometimes when i got mad i would hide so when mom came looking for me she couldn't find me. i'd come out when i knew if i didn't show up i'd be in even more trouble. i had to change up a few places just to keep it lively.
6. before i can use something new, i have to make sure the old one is used up. like chapstick or a pen. i don't know why but it bugs the heck out of me. i also like to use the same pen for a certain class (like for my rec management classes i use red, i refuse to use any other color). it's just one of those things.
anyone i might have considered tagging has already been tagged. so, go read everyone else's blogs to find more about them.
x's and o's!
Monday, November 26, 2007
6?!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She even had a picture taken of her brain (like about 50) with the world-class radiologist stating that she was normal - whatever! :)
I like #6. Jim thinks this part of me is funny...especially with toothpaste, shampoo, etc. I can't buy more until all of the old stuff is used up! I must say, though, you do have some different ones than me! I'm not sure I do it with chapstick and pens!
wow...I did not know about the headache.
Hey great things! we're sad we missed you for thanksgiving.
"love" the noise!
Hey my cute, young friend!!
How fun to hear from you and now I see that I can get caught up on your ever so exciting life.
You've always been a cool cat! Keep it up!
rock on
Hey, Ren! When are you going to post something new?! :O)
Post a Comment