Ok, funny story (for me). I called Nikki yesterday, but Kenzie answered. She told me they were reading books. She tried to tell me which one, but I couldn't understand her. So I told her to tell her mom she wanted to read Breaking Dawn instead! Not sure she ever did, but I would have paid to have seen the look on Nikki's face!
2 comments:
re: the comment you left on my blog: sorry, there were a lot of bad group shots to choose from! If you don't blow them up, ya'll look great!
Ok, funny story (for me). I called Nikki yesterday, but Kenzie answered. She told me they were reading books. She tried to tell me which one, but I couldn't understand her. So I told her to tell her mom she wanted to read Breaking Dawn instead! Not sure she ever did, but I would have paid to have seen the look on Nikki's face!
Post a Comment